theria's ramblings

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belated Valentine's Day

An idea for a (semi-)original story hit me several days and I still missed the starting point. I was supposed to post up the first part yesterday but it will go up today (while the 2nd part gets pushed back). The idea is for daily updates though I'm sure once you get the gist of the story, don't expect particularly long daily installments. Consider it an experiment or exercise in writing.

Since I've been out of it for so long, at least in the posting. -_-

I'll use the same reason (excuse) as the mangakas! Time off for research!! Which is actually true, kind of, though it is more like brainstorming and detail-correction and review and what on earth was I writing before kind of thing.

And of course, this is going to go up before the story does. Since I'm still writing the 2nd chapter right now. XD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.


My web-site: miu miu 財布

May 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home