theria's ramblings

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Nanja kore wa?!?!?

Thank you lyrebird for that head's up.

I know there are quite a few search-bots that keep hitting my site (I swear they must be the reason the bandwidth is still in the Gigs every month despite my lack of updates these past several years) but this is just ridiculous.

My website got tagged by Google for possible badware hosting/distribution?!?

DOKO DESU KA?!?! (WHERE IS THAT?!?!)

This and the hold-up with my pharmacist license... makes one just want to scream!!

But it is nighttime and sephzero is already asleep because he needs to wake up early for work so I'll keep mum.

Oh, he's so going to so laugh this up when I tell him tomorrow.

Anyway, I submitted to StopBadware.org to perform a review (bottom of the to-be-done queue) which according to them can help to petition Google to remove that tag when my site comes up on the Google search (assuming of course that they don't find anything either). @.@

If anyone finds anything, badware aside, there may still be some broken links somewhere with the site's renovation, please feel free to drop a line here, in the guestbook, by e-mail, and so on.

But I mean really what on earth is Google tagging??? I'm not using anything more advanced than I was using before in the last site version.

I can't wait for a month (or so) for the search engines to stop hitting all of those old areas that I've deleted on my site. I really can't make sense of anything on my error reports right now. Does anyone know, precisely, how long the archives of those things are kept?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home