theria's ramblings

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bloody Scripts!!!!

I spent hours trying to find and customize a counter script so I can use these cute custom counter gifs I found but all of them require more access than I have and the one provided by my webhost doesn't have any nice ones (though a lot of them) and so again I have turned to a 3rd party provider.

But Ninja Tools has a lot of cute ones. Han-nya~~~ *^.^* totemo KA-WA-II yo!!!

I'm not sure if I want to put up a Webclap or a BBS/Guestbook. I still have to look at my host's in-built guestbook script. The only webclap serve I know of is the Japanese one but then, how many people over here know how that works....

Basically it allows you to leave comments to the webmaster, who can put little 'thank you' pictures or text or something, though if you don't include your name in the comment, it technically becomes anonymous.

I'm using a lot of Japanese 3rd party support tools...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home