theria's ramblings

Monday, April 9, 2007

A very Short Return...zzzzz

I have determined after only two days of returning to work that updates are probably next to impossible during my work weeks. I'm on a 7 day on, 7 day off, graveyard shift. So come Tuesday, I'll be able to focus on writing again.

Even though sephzero and I have gotten very sidetrack with a 'Anime Bandits in Battle City' romp. What is that? You will see.

Shameless people, really, those Bandits.

And I've received several requests for the fanfiction archive that was in my Yoroiden Temple. I know sephzero will drop me into the deepest sea trench he can find before agreeing to that. And it is so much work to convert... I'm still thinking.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, I must say that I'm ecstatic that I found your new website location. It was thanks to the L/Z stories you and your brother wrote (especially "Night After" and "How Terim Met Zelas") that I threw myself into becoming a relatively rabid fan of L/Z fanfiction. ^__^ Huzzah that you guys are still around!

August 22, 2007 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home