theria's ramblings

Friday, March 30, 2007

...tsukareta...

My eyes are tired... in order to finish Battle 3 of Duel Legend I had to reread all of the previous chapters and then review and recompile my story notes... @_@

Well, I'll get to revising a couple chapters of 7th Fantasy after I review where Duel Legend is going next. There are some timing issues I know I had the last time I was going through it.

BTW, be wary of loading up Battle 3. It ended up at 27 pages, Arial, size 10, single spaced.

...hahahaha...

Oh yes, I saw the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie on... Wednesday was it? It's so nice... Lots of action... I really like the leader of the Foot, she's cool...

One must also watch Murder Princess (Japanese OAV, just Google it and the official website should show).

Where is my Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+?!?!?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, it's nice to see you working on your site! I kinda miss the detailed YnM info, but the new streamlined look is great!

Just to let you know, Google has listed theria.net as a site that hosts or distributes badware. There's a report here: http://www.stopbadware.org/reports/container?reportname=theria.net%2F
I have no idea what's going on - but I hope you can contact Google and get this sorted out.

April 1, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home